Company Name: Miskala Hair & Beauty Studio
Trading As: Miskala Hair & Beauty
Our Website: www.miskala.co.uk
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
• Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
• Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us, any third parties and your communication preferences.
• Submit your CV- we hold your CV for Three months and then we will destroy it by deleting emails/ shredding paper copies
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our website or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
• order our products or services;
• claim an offer, promotion or deal;
• create an account on our site;
• subscribe to our service, newsletter or other publications;
• request resources or marketing be sent to you;
• enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey;
• leave a review / give us feedback.
Online Booking: We may use salon software provided by a third party to enable you to book your appointments online. The salon software may collect personal information directly from you when you:
• Register to use the service;
• Use the service;
• Post to any related community forum;
• Contact the online booking support team; and
• Visit the online booking company website.
Automated interactions: As you use our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
Third parties: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources. These include Google Analytics.
We will only use personal data for the purpose it was collected and will seek your consent if we need to use it for other purpose.
Financial details will only be used once and will not be stored after use.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your data to provide you with information about our services. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
• To reply to emails from you
• To send you newsletters that you have opted into
• To contact you regarding any appointments you have or would like booked in for
CONTACT AND COMMUNICATION
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
(External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites.)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have a record on this site/in salon computer, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.